Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
analytics_cred_dashboards
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error: Calculation Timed Out

This error is coming while adding measures in chart or pivot table. Both are not able to load measure values in visualization. For reference, I am also sharing the screenshot of the error while using a BAR chart. I don't know why this error is happening. I have stored the data from Redshift to QVD, then using it. It seems to be some space issue or anything. Please suggest what should I do to sort this error on priority as I am working on a dashboard which has top priority. Please help in this.

Regards

Sachin

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Mario_De_Felipe
Luminary
Luminary

This error comes out when Qlik reaches limit of memory or processing. Review if your have correctly associated OrderYearMonth field with order_detail_id field. Otherwise, if your table has high volume of data, count distinct could not be the best way to do the expression, maybe it would be better to use a Flag and SUM it.

Pablo007
Creator
Creator

As @Mario_De_Felipe  says maybe your table is so big, try to make it shorter, Make a partial load with just some months,  or put a filter on a different sheet like one week and then change to the sheet where you have the chart to see if it works.