Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense Data Connectivity.
Hi,I'm writing two My SQL queries whose query and association are same except that i'm using a different timestamp condition like "> '2020-04-21 00:00:00' " in where condition . The first one executes without any error. The second query gives me " Error : The value '4000007276' could not be converted to type integer(4-bytes)." I'm not sure what is happening, as the queries and association are exactly same, just the timestamp in where condition is different. Query 1 : [Bin_Inventory_Transactions]:Load *;SQLselect *from bin_inventory_transactions as bitsWHERE bits.`created_at` between '2020-04-14 00:00:00' and '2020-04-17 00:00:00';Query 2 : [Bin_Inventory_Transactions_2]:SQLselect *from bin_inventory_transactions as bitsWHERE bits.`created_at` between '2020-04-17 00:00:01' and '2020-04-21 00:00:00'Tried Using
1. WHERE date(created_at) = '2020-04-21'
2. CONVERT(DATETIME, '2020-04-21', 102)
3. Let Last_Update_time = Date(Peek('MaxDateTime',0,'Last_Update_time'), 'DD:MM:YYYY') and '$(Last_Update_time)';
4. CAST('2020-04-21' AS DATETIME)
5. timestamp(current_date)Everything, but no help. Please guide me through and what is happening.@Henric_Cronström If you can help.
Hi, I'm not sure if the problem is with between dates, can you try retrieving only created_at field instead of *.
If it works it means that the issue is any of the fields retrieved from the table, not in dates filtered.
View solution in original post
Bang on.Thanks a lot rubenmarin, Yes, there was a int column which was causing the issue. any workaround to still bring it in? As it is an important data point.
Hi, maybe with
CAST(CONV('FieldName',16,10) AS UNSIGNED INTEGER)