Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KalyanaSharaff
Contributor
Contributor

Extract data from CDS view via QLIK

I am new to Qlik, we are able to extract data from ODP Datasource but we trying to get it from CDS view ( CDC delta enable CDS View), Is there a way that I can extract via Qlik? CDS view doesn't generate any data source but it can be visible in ODQMON for delta. 

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Create an OData connection to the SAP system where the CDS view is located. In Qlik Sense, you can use the "SAP OData Connector" to create this connection.

In the Qlik Sense script editor, write a load statement to extract the data from the CDS view using the OData connection. For example:

LIB CONNECT TO 'SAP OData Connection';

LOAD *

FROM [CDS_View_Name]

(odatauri="https://<your-sap-system>/sap/opu/odata/sap/<your-service-name>/", qvCDSMode='delta');

Reload the script to extract the data from the CDS view. By specifying "qvCDSMode='delta'" in the load statement, Qlik Sense will automatically retrieve only the delta changes from the CDS view since the last extraction.

Schedule the script to run at regular intervals to keep the data up-to-date

gs_victa_nl
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I think you mean the Qlik OData Connector? There is no SAP OData Connector as far as I know.