Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabriel_123
Contributor
Contributor

Google Data Analytics Connector

Using Qliksense 2022 May version, I have a scenario where I need to access the google analytics data leveraging the web connector.

Reading the guide which says the port is 5555. Now the problem is that Qlik sense enterprise hosted in the AWS ec2 route goes via the internet and we now wanted to whitelist the IP. How can we enable access to Google analytics via identifying the ip for google analytics so we whitelist them? Qlik Web Connectors 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Jay_Brown
Support
Support

Hello @Gabriel_123 ,

Port 5555 is the Qlik Web Connectors port.  From the Qlik Sense May 2022 Server, you will want to make sure you can access the hostname/IP of the Qlik Web Connectors server at port 5555 as shown in the Help here.

I don't believe the Google analytics IPs themselves will be published, at least where I could find them, but in general you should not need this information if your server has internet access and can authenticate to Google.

Please see the following:

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.