cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walkasia
Contributor III
Contributor III

Google Sheets Data Connection

As of this morning, I am unable to use my Google Sheets data connection through QlikSense Cloud.  I am also unable to Authenticate to create a new one.  Error shown below.  I have been using this connection successfully for a month now so I feel like this is a problem external to me.  Anyone experiencing issues with QlikSense Cloud connectivity to google sheets?

Authenticate"

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Fernando_Fabregas
Creator II
Creator II

Hi. I have the same problem here.

Check this link, Support guys are working to solve this in US servers.

https://status.qlikcloud.com/?utm_source=embed

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Fernando_Fabregas
Creator II
Creator II

Hi. I have the same problem here.

Check this link, Support guys are working to solve this in US servers.

https://status.qlikcloud.com/?utm_source=embed

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello! Can you confirm if this was resolved for you? 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
Fernando_Fabregas
Creator II
Creator II

Hello Sojna. It was solved for me on last thursday, but 30 minutes ago I get this temporary error, after load some sheets in same script connected to Google Drive: 

Cannot open file: 'lib://Desarrollo:GDrive_Desa/1B_Ap1MAzzs63rRHU12CVgzt31PVJ19p8/Cotizaciones.xlsx' (Connector error: Error getting file list: { "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "global", "reason": "backendError", "message": "Backend Error" } ], "code": 500, "message": "Backend Error" } } ,)

On the second try it works fine, but the load took twice as long as normal.

Now it works fine again in a normal time.

Regards! Fernando

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello, @Fernando_Fabregas . I can't find any currently open incidence and this message:

"Connector error: Error getting file list:"

Might indicate to me that there may be a delay on the source end, rather than on the Qlik Sense end. I tried loading some google drive data and haven't been able to see a problem on my end just now.

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
walkasia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, it was resolved by late last week.  No changes in my script, so was the server work being done by Qlik.  Thanks!

Fernando_Fabregas
Creator II
Creator II

Thanks Sonja for your time, it's ok for me.