Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reubwe
Contributor
Contributor

How to download qvf file db data?

I want to download data from qvf file to excel,

but I don't know how. I can see it in the data model viewer preview,

but I cannot download it. Help me...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @reubwe 

If you have the QVF you can just add a statement at the end of the script 

STORE <TABLE> INTO table.cvs (txt);

if you don't have access to the QVF or can't reload because you don't have access to the  data source ,  you can create a new sheet and a new object Straight Table with all the necessary fields and you should be able to export  with right click (Download as\data). Export to excel are native unless your admin has restricted export functionality from what you will need to contact your Admin to get that privilege.

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm

View solution in original post

1 Reply
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @reubwe 

If you have the QVF you can just add a statement at the end of the script 

STORE <TABLE> INTO table.cvs (txt);

if you don't have access to the QVF or can't reload because you don't have access to the  data source ,  you can create a new sheet and a new object Straight Table with all the necessary fields and you should be able to export  with right click (Download as\data). Export to excel are native unless your admin has restricted export functionality from what you will need to contact your Admin to get that privilege.

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm