Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manlyhero
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to hide dimention in Pivot Table

Hi all, 

I am very new on qlik sense and my problem is I want to hide dimension from the pivot table but also want to keep one to many relations as showned in the image. Is there a way to do that? 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

The expression same can be:  

=if(Customer<>'David',Customer)

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

On the chart property, select the dimension which you want to hide. Under "Text color expression", set this expression to make the text color to white.  

if([Field name]>0, white())

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

Manlyhero
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for you response but is there any alternative to completely disappear that column? Like dimension exist but in the background etc? Because in that case report will be like this

Manlyhero_0-1648104422263.png

Also If I want to export the report as an excel field will appear as it is. 😕 

Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

If you want to hide the dimension but keep the pivot table hierarchy, you can set the expression for dimension and keep Null values. 

Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

The expression same can be:  

=if(Customer<>'David',Customer)