cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AG-gugelbisolutions
Creator II
Creator II

Loading zeros in MongoDB

Hi there, in one of the projects I am involved in we have a MongoDB source. While we are still not able to use the built in connector (see my other unanswered post), we discovered that, for some reasons, Qlik Sense is randomly adding some leading zeros when reading a field. Sometimes it adds leading zeros; sometimes it does not. 

Let me clarify with an example.

From products I get 

Tenant IDSKU
tenant1000020767
tenant2000020767

But the right value, the one users see in Mongo, is 20767 and this is causing the application of a map to fail because, for example, from movements I get 

Tenant IDSKU
tenant120767
tenant220767

Curiously, though, if I left join these two tables it succeeds, probably because Qlik Sense uses the numeric representation rather than textual values.

I already tried to apply any kind of transformation and formatting function without success. text(...) was the first (in preceding load), but I also tried cast/convert (both explicit and implicit, directly applied to the SQL code).

It sounds like some sort of driver issue to me, but I'm using the latest available (1.4.2). Don't know the BI Connector version though.

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Replies