Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stvegerton
Creator III
Creator III

Oracle Connector Advanced Options?

Does anyone have a list of the parameters and values that can be used in the Qlik Oracle Connector? For example, I know MEMLIM is one of them. What are the others? 

Thanks,

Steve

2 Replies
stvegerton
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Does anyone work here anymore🙂

diagonjope
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi @stvegerton ,

I have the same question.  I've been looking around and it seems that the Qlik ODBC Connector package is an OEM from SIMBA, since the only place in the web where I have found a reference to MEMLIM is in the SIMBA website.  I believe that in the ORACLE documentation the MEMLIM parameter is called "Fetch Buffer Size (FBS)", but I am not 100% certain.  I have looked in the ORACE ODBC documentation for other "advanced parameters" for ODBC and have not found anything relevant besides this.

Perhaps, we can ask this question to the Connectors R&D PM,  his name is Alexey Dubovenko and he recently gave a very interesting presentation about this topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXJjL-dE4zQ&feature=emb_logo, but didn't go into this issue of additional parameters.  Unfortunately I can't find his user name in the Qlik community.

Perhaps @Melissa_Potvin, Community Admin, can help us in relying the request for an answer to this question to Mr. Dubovenko or someone in his team.

Cheers,

++José