Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shako
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA:

Hello kind people, I need your helpQVX Error.png

I get this error every time i'm trying to load data from sql

I tried to reduce data set, changed connectors, moved storing procedure, googled the issue but nothing helps -

, any suggestion? when I load same query in sql it works but through qlik it doesn't, also this error appears at the end, so during the process you see loaded rows but the error pops up at the end 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, there could be many reasons for this, the cause is that something is being loaded that brokes the logic of the connector, it could be an invisble characer that breaks a line before it expects, some very wide text. It can also be casused by performance or authorization errors, but in this case usaurlly it gives you some hint that this is happening.

You can try first with a simple load with few records, change the condition to only load the last 2-3 days of data and check if it works.

If works you can change the where conditions until you detect wich row is causing the error, and see what that row has.

If doesnt' works try removing some fields trying to detect wich one is causing the error.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi, there could be many reasons for this, the cause is that something is being loaded that brokes the logic of the connector, it could be an invisble characer that breaks a line before it expects, some very wide text. It can also be casused by performance or authorization errors, but in this case usaurlly it gives you some hint that this is happening.

You can try first with a simple load with few records, change the condition to only load the last 2-3 days of data and check if it works.

If works you can change the where conditions until you detect wich row is causing the error, and see what that row has.

If doesnt' works try removing some fields trying to detect wich one is causing the error.