Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ptpaspuel
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik SaaS SharePoint 365 metadata lists table with filters

Hi, 
Our customer is migrating to Qlik SaaS from Qlik Sense on premise and they have some apps loading lists from Office 365 Sharepoint. In on-premise environment apps we use Qlik Web connectors. When we use the sharepoint connector we're able to apply filters to load just the data we need, using this query: 

Select * FROM [http://localhost:5555/data?connectorID=Office365Connector&table=Lists&subSite=sites%2fDMS%2fGestionS...]
(qvx)
where id = '$(vListas_id)';

Right now, I'm using office 3655 sharepoint metadata connector and I haven't found a way to filter the data I'm loading. For example, I used this query:

SELECT *FROM Lists
WITH PROPERTIES (
subSite='/sites/DMS/GestionSocial',
id = '$(vListas_id)',
maxResults=''
);

However, this query just apply the filter on "id" field, but load all data from the other fields, and this isn't what I need. 
There's a way to filter the query as I did in on-premise Qlik Sense?

best regards. 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi Paulina,

You should check the underlying formula for vListas_id

It may be constructed in such a way that does not work in the Qlik Cloud. ie; It may contain references to local server information or some other context related to on premise environment.

Other's here may also have an idea how to proceed as well

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!