Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BumbaJuck
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense REST API connector to Sendgrid

Hello,

I'm trying to send emails using the REST API connector with Sendgrid.

I'm able to create a connection without any problem and everytime I click "Test connection" it's sending an email.

BumbaJuck_2-1603359120442.png

BumbaJuck_3-1603359186315.png

but when I try to generate the script it doesn't work.  The "Insert Script" button is greyed out. 

But in fact there are clearly headers:

BumbaJuck_0-1603358822147.png

What should I do to solve the problem ?

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Carolanne
Contributor
Contributor

CData drivers help to streamline the flow of your business critical data to the sales reps and marketers who need it. Connecting to external CRM and ERP data makes access control easier. CData drivers are an easy way to provide your sales reps with on-demand access to ERP while reducing the load on IT.  kroger feed schedule

BumbaJuck
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

To buy CData drivers is unfortunately not an option at the moment. It might solve a problem, that shouldn't be a problem. 

The response body is empty but not the response headers. Is there a workaround ?

seoexpert
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for taking the length to discuss this, I vibes strongly that adoration and admittance greater in perform to this difficulty. If practicable, which include earnings know-how, could you thoughts updating your weblog lower back subsidiary opinion? it's miles enormously useful for me. https://greatpeople.me