Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishavb007
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Sense SaaS SSL Certificates

Hi ALL,

While creating a connection of Qlik Sense SaaS with Databricks I am getting below error.

ERROR [HY000] [Qlik][ThriftExtension] (14) Unexpected response from server during a HTTP connection: Could not refill buffer.

While searching the same on Qlik community It was mentioned that this error is occurring because of SSL certificates, so I need to add SSL certificates.

But I don't know how to get SSL certificates in Qlik Saas. Can someone please help me out with the process that how to take the SSL certificates from Qlik Sense Saas.

Regards

Vishav Bhatia

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @vishavb007 ,

you add the certificates when creating the connection:

Daniele_Purrone_0-1645610092206.png

Also check the help site.

Cheers!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
vishavb007
Author

Hi Daniele,

Thanks for your help. But the problem here is that I or my IT team is not able to get the SSL certificates as we don't have access to the server. As it is Qlik Saas all the access to servers belong to Qlik Team. 

We get the SSl on on premise & added the same & created the connection but for Saas we are not getting the SSl server as this instance is provided by qlik so don't know how to get SSL certificates.

Please help me with some documents for getting the SSL certificates in Qlik Saas.

Warm Regards,

Vishav Bhatia

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Vishal ,

you will need to put there the DataBricks certificates, not the Qlik ones (our system already has the Qlik certificates that are needed). So, please, reach out to the team responsible for the DataBricks system.

Cheers!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.