Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
achampire
Partner - Contributor III

Random store error with Google Drive connector Saas

Hello guys,

I am facing since the 6th december 2022 a problem with applications using Store instruction on a Google Drive folder.

Everything worked fine until this date. Applications runned hourly without any problems and all my QVDs were generated correcly.

Since the 6th december at 08:00 PM CEST, my reload tend to fail on a random Store instruction. By random, I mean that it is not especially one QVD.

I have 2 types of error thatI am facing

Data has not been loaded. Please correct the error and try loading again.
The following error occurred:
Cannot open file: 'lib://Google drive connector/<idfolder>/accounts.qvd' (Connector error: Error completing job: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)
The error occurred here:
Store accounts into [lib://Google drive connector/<idfolder>/accounts.qvd] (qvd)
Cannot open file: 'lib://Google drive connector/<idfolder>/projet .qvd' (Connector error: Exception in reading response chunk for upload: Status(StatusCode="Unknown", Detail="Error during upload: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."))
The error occurred here:
Store projet into [Google drive connector/<idfolder>/projet .qvd] (qvd)

Do you guys have an idea about why do I have this errors? Are you facing the same problem since the 6th december too?

Labels (1)
30 Replies
ChannaK
Contributor III
Contributor III

@barsssk 

i am getting below error 

Connector error: <html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/><title>Sorry...</title><style> body { font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: #fff; color: #000; }</style></head><body><div><table><tr><td><b><font face=sans-serif size=10><font color=#4285f4>G</font><font color=#ea4335>o</font><font color=#fbbc05>o</font><font color=#4285f4>g</font><font color=#34a853>l</font><font color=#ea4335>e</font></font></b></td><td style="text-align: left; vertical-align: bottom; padding-bottom: 15px; width: 50%!"(MISSING)><div style="border-bottom: 1px solid #dfdfdf;">Sorry...</div></td></tr></table></div><div style="margin-left: 4em;"><h1>We're sorry...</h1><p>... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.</p></div><div style="margin-left: 4em;">See <a href="https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/86640">Google Help</a> for more information.<br/><br/></div><div style="text-align: center; border-top: 1px solid #dfdfdf;"><a href="https://www.google.com">Google Home</a></div></body></html>)

barsssk
Contributor II
Contributor II

@ChannaK 

I haven't seen this issue before but I don't think it is related to the one in this topic.

But if i were you, I would test my connection, verify it or recreate it again and check if my google acount is accessible from Qlik Connectors.

achampire
Author

@barsssk 

I faced the same error as ChannaK 10 minutes ago.

At the moment I have a 87% success on my extraction reloads which is clearly better than less than 25% before the fix.

Here below 2 new kinds of error that I am facing.

Cannot open file: 'lib://DataConnection/folder_id/jira.qvd' (Connector error: Error completing job: Failed on attempt 6 to PATCH. (Error while copying content to a stream.))
The error occurred here:
Store jira into [lib://DataConnection/folder_id/jira.qvd] (qvd)

Cannot open file: 'lib://DataConnection/folder_id/jira.qvd' (Connector error: <html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/><title>Sorry...</title><style> body { font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: #fff; color: #000; }</style></head><body><div><table><tr><td><b><font face=sans-serif size=10><font color=#4285f4>G</font><font color=#ea4335>o</font><font color=#fbbc05>o</font><font color=#4285f4>g</font><font color=#34a853>l</font><font color=#ea4335>e</font></font></b></td><td style="text-align: left; vertical-align: bottom; padding-bottom: 15px; width: 50%!"(MISSING)><div style="border-bottom: 1px solid #dfdfdf;">Sorry...</div></td></tr></table></div><div style="margin-left: 4em;"><h1>We're sorry...</h1><p>... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.</p></div><div style="margin-left: 4em;">See <a href="https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/86640">Google Help</a> for more information.<br/><br/></div><div style="text-align: center; border-top: 1px solid #dfdfdf;"><a href="https://www.google.com">Google Home</a></div></body></html>)
The error occurred here:
Store jira into [lib://DataConnection/folder_id/jira.qvd] (qvd)

I copied paste the HTML code "for fun" and attached the result.

I guess it is due to a Google protection.

Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

Thanks for confirming that the issue has been mitigated.

Our teams are still working in this topic.

Thanks for your collaboration.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
barsssk
Contributor II
Contributor II

@achampire Just tried 20 reloads and couldnt get the error (fortunately 🙂 )

I hope it will being solved for you soon.

Albert_Candelario

Thanks for letting us know @barsssk 

achampire
Author

Hello.
Here facts since the mitigation mechanism implementation.

I had since yesterday 99 major reloads split between 4 applications (2 with a hight amount of store instruction , 1 with less than 10 store instruction, 1 with less than 3 store instruction).

I faced 3 type of error:
- Error 1: html code with "The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request."
- Error 2: html code with "We're sorry...</h1><p>... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now."
- Error 3: error "Connector error: Error completing job: Failed on attempt 6 to PATCH. (The remote server returned an error: (429)"
Error 3 is split between Too Many Requests and Service Unavailable

On 99 reload, 9 failed that is 9% of failed reload.
Below the repartition.
error 1 error 2 error 3
1 2 6

I faced an average of 4 errors for applications with hight amount of store instruction, only one error for the application with less than 3 store instruction and 0 for the application with less than 3 store instruction).

Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

We have delivered a new code that should reduce the failure rate even more.

Cheers,

Albert

achampire
Author

Hello @Albert_Candelario 

Thank you for this information.

There is one day since this new code and I have errors since its deployment.

I am wainting today's reload in order to make some analysis and report the result here. 

I do the same on a current case that I created.

Thx.

Alexandre CHAMPIRÉ

Albert_Candelario

Thanks @achampire. Please, keep updating your support case and done.

Appreciated your feedback.

Cheers,

Albert