Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antonopn
Contributor III
Contributor III

Reload button Qlik Sense Saas

Hi everyone,

I made a button for my app on Qlik Sense Enterprise Saas to reload data. It makes a partial reload.

The problem is that it can only be triggered by me, when other users try to do it in the published app, they get a message "access is denied". Can you please help? I searched some articles but none of them was for QS SaaS.

Thank you 

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vikram_Jayakumar

That is strange, looks fine in terms of the space permissions. What is the type of User allocation they have ? Have you tried this with a user who has professional license 

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @antonopn 

Does this other users have edit permissions for that app 

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
antonopn
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for the prompt reply. They do have edit and even gave them publish permissions. Still nothing...

Searched over the internet and nothing really for Saas. If anyone knows it would be great, else I will ask support. Looks like SaaS still has restrictions 😞

Vikram_Jayakumar

That is strange, looks fine in terms of the space permissions. What is the type of User allocation they have ? Have you tried this with a user who has professional license 

antonopn
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It seems you are right. I changed a license to test and it worked.

This is sad though.:-(

It would be great analyzers to reload data themselves.

Vikram_Jayakumar

Glad it got sorted. This is the design of the license

Professional User is a FULL user license, which provides access to all features of Qlik Sense.
The Analyzer User is a LIMITED user license and allows users to access and explore Qlik Sense applications. 

antonopn
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It would be great for customers to know this in advance. Should be clearly stated. Have not found any specific documentation online. Maybe a good addition on Qlik Cloud documentation. 

Vikram_Jayakumar

It is defined here https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Admin/SaaS-user-allocati...

antonopn
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Does it really refer anything relevant to reload? Nothing as much as i can see..

Moreover, it says analyzer users "can generate on-demand apps", which to me looks closer to the reload. Anyway, no point arguing, this is my opinion. Should be stated clearly. It is like it is... 🙂

BoB_Qlik_Support
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @Vikram_Jayakumar  , I am having the same error in qlik sense enterprise with core based license . Is the problem here the core based license.