Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Balasubramanian
Contributor II
Contributor II

SFTP Connectors with Private Key Using Windows Services

Hi All,

I am using QlikWebConnectorsMay2019  to test the SFTP Connectors .

It works perfectly fine on running the exe manually i.e QlikWebConnectors.exe  and the keys are also picked by deploy.config file

When i run the same via Windows Services which invokes QlikWebConnectorsSVC.exe it hangs and times out ,

I observed the following when i changed the key to a path in deploy.config ,

1.Manual execution ie,QlikWebConnectors.exe prompts a message to add in FileSystemAccessAllowedPaths

2.Windows Services Mode: It doesnt prompt the above message.

It is only for key file path QlikWebConnectorsSVC.exe is not working properly with Windows Service and i assume deploy.config is not being invoked properly .

Also if i use explicit  password it works in both the modes(Windows Service and the QlikWebConnectors.exe )

Have you guys faced or overcome this issue

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Balasubramanian
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Darren_Ball 

Many thanks for the solution it worked  in the latest patch .Thanks for your assistance

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Darren_Ball
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Could you please try the Qlik Web Connectors May 2019 Patch 1 release, which you can get from the Qlik download site:

image.png

This fixed a few SFTP issues and may help you.

I would recommend downloading and reading the release notes, which explains a little more about the problem and the fix in place.

Thanks,
Darren

Balasubramanian
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Darren_Ball 

Many thanks for the solution it worked  in the latest patch .Thanks for your assistance