Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CLLGP
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sharepoint Connector

I have applications connected to a SharePoint link, and they use my credentials for authentication.

As a result, my colleague cannot run these applications with the data load script since they don't have access to that connection.

Is there a way for both me and my colleague to use a common SharePoint connection on our respective sides?

Tanks !

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
williejacobs
Creator
Creator

Hi @CLLGP ,

From your tags it appears that you are using Saas.

You can create the SharePoint connection that would place the connection in your Personal space.
In the Management Console, go to Data Content.
Select the three dots to the right of your Sharepoint connection.
Select Move and move the connection to a space where you and your colleague both have access.

Hope this solves your issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Mario_De_Felipe
Luminary
Luminary

The only workaround I Know is through QMC. You have to go to the data connections and change the owner to your colleague's user.

williejacobs
Creator
Creator

Hi @CLLGP ,

From your tags it appears that you are using Saas.

You can create the SharePoint connection that would place the connection in your Personal space.
In the Management Console, go to Data Content.
Select the three dots to the right of your Sharepoint connection.
Select Move and move the connection to a space where you and your colleague both have access.

Hope this solves your issue.

Pablo007
Creator
Creator

you can share the connection with your colleague,  so that,  when He/She try to connect, Sharepoint will know that has permission.