cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxwellf
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unknow Error - Web Connector

Recentemente o qlik apresentou um erro nos conectores web.

apresenta "Erro desconhecido". Até semana passada funcionava normalmente.

Pesquisei nos tópicos aqui, diz para verificar o certificado, e ele está validado.

Alguém tem alguma ideia do que fazer para consertar?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Francisco_Fernandez

Hello @maxwellf ,

Unknown error is a generic error that doesn't provide much information about the underlying problem.

1. I would suggest checking if you are running the latest patch for the Qlik sense version that you are using (Mentioning the version in the post would also help us troubleshoot the problem)

2. Check if you have any key value pairs on the following file that might affect the connection:

Open the Settings.ini file (by default located at C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Engine\Settings.ini)

(Feel free to share the parameters here in the posts if you have any doubts)

3. I would check the QS engine logs, the web file connector is a connector handled by the engine so if there in any error happening it should be logged there.

Best regards,

Francisco

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Sooraj_Suresh
Former Employee
Former Employee

@maxwellf 

Please check if the hostname used in the URL is correct and try using the complete FQDN. 

maxwellf
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Está correto, não consigo criar a conexão.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/seade-R/dados-covid-sp/master/data/br.csv

maxwellf_0-1649793639790.png

Sooraj_Suresh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @maxwellf 

I tested the same URL at my end in my local test server and the webfile connection was successful and I was able to load the tables/data into the app.

Please test it in your local QlikSense server.

maxwellf
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Fiz o teste no servidor local e no servidor externo. Apresenta o mesmo erro...

Não consigo criar nova conexão web, carregar, ou fazer o debug. Sempre apresentando "Erro Desconhecido"

Francisco_Fernandez

Hello @maxwellf ,

Unknown error is a generic error that doesn't provide much information about the underlying problem.

1. I would suggest checking if you are running the latest patch for the Qlik sense version that you are using (Mentioning the version in the post would also help us troubleshoot the problem)

2. Check if you have any key value pairs on the following file that might affect the connection:

Open the Settings.ini file (by default located at C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Engine\Settings.ini)

(Feel free to share the parameters here in the posts if you have any doubts)

3. I would check the QS engine logs, the web file connector is a connector handled by the engine so if there in any error happening it should be logged there.

Best regards,

Francisco

maxwellf
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Após alguns dias, o erro se resolveu sozinho.

Obrigado