Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin_Brennan
Contributor II
Contributor II

Using data from Monday.com

Hi,

Has anyone got any experience of loading data from Monday.com into Qlik sense?

If so what type of connection is needed?

I have seen articles from Monday.com about leveraging data from Qlik but not the other way around.

Many Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Martin_Brennan,

I did a Google search on what types of connections monday.com allows and came across their help site article Does monday.com have an API? 

I also found the following threads that show it is possible to connect to monday.com using the Qlik REST connector.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Martin_Brennan,

I did a Google search on what types of connections monday.com allows and came across their help site article Does monday.com have an API? 

I also found the following threads that show it is possible to connect to monday.com using the Qlik REST connector.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
techbuilders
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Monday.com is actively working on their API which can have breaking changes and cause failures to ingesting data into Qlik if you're using anything besides the REST connector. We successfully pull data from Monday.com by first using PostMan to create the query > copy and paste the query into Qlik as a variable > escape the double quotes > use a WITH CONNECTION on your ETL.

When you create the REST connection, your BODY will be empty while keeping everything else, like your Query Headers (Authorization, API-version,Content-Type) in the connection itself.

techbuilders_0-1704289926149.png

Resources:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/REST_connector_help/Content/Connectors_REST/Load-R...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Connectivity-Data-Prep/Pagination-for-Graphql-Monday-com-data-using-Re...