Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berryandcherry6
Creator III
Creator III

getting error "Exception in ParseBinaryVersionResource" in Custom connector QvEventLogConnectorElaborate example from QVX SDK

Hi all,

I have just now downloaded QVX SDK for custom connector creation in visual studio for qliksense 3.0 from below link https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/2.2/Subsystems/QVXSDKAPI/Content/Getting-started.htm .

On opening of this project in visual studio and building it gives me below errors

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: QvEventLogConnectorElaborate, Configuration: Release x86 ------

1>  QvEventLogConnectorElaborate -> C:\Users\star\Downloads\QvxSDK_2.1_x64\Examples\EventLogElaborate\QvEventLogConnectorElaborate\bin\Release\QvEventLogConnectorElaborate.exe

1>  relstamp file=

1>  Exception in ParseBinaryVersionResource

1>  Error in ParseBinaryVersionResource

1>  error parsing version info from the file

1>  Some of actions failed, exiting

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(4713,5): error MSB3073: The command ""C:\Users\star\Downloads\QvxSDK_2.1_x64\Examples\EventLogElaborate\QvEventLogConnectorElaborate\verpatch.exe" "C:\Users\star\Downloads\QvxSDK_2.1_x64\Examples\EventLogElaborate\QvEventLogConnectorElaborate\bin\Release\QvEventLogConnectorElaborate.exe" /s "QlikView Connector" "Qv Event Log Connector Elaborate"

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(4713,5): error MSB3073: " exited with code 1.

========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Have anyone experienced this error while working on custom connector. If so what was the solution for that. I will be very happy to know the solution after a long time of searching in google but in vain .

Regards,

Supriya

0 Replies