Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HEl_Balbali1621545392
Contributor
Contributor

Talend Data Quality - Generating reports

Hello, I'm working on a Data Quality project which i'm new to. I'm using Talend Data Quality I started with defining rules then i should generate reports from the analysis but i can't find the reports section, I searched in the user guide; Normally i should right click on the analysis and click new report but there's no Report folder or button,I tried different versions and i get the same problem. Can anyone please help me fix this or if you guys know how can i generate reports with another reporting tool and connect it to my rules.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What's talend data quality solution are you using?

The reports feature will be available in talend subscription solution not open studio.

Best regards

Sabrina

HEl_Balbali1621545392
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Xiaodi Shi​ I'm using Talend Open Studio. Is it possible to link another reporting tool to my analysis in TOS Data Quality ? And for how long can I use the free trial.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Here is our free trial webpage: https://www.talend.com/free-trial/ and feel free to contact our sale team to right size your solution.

Best regards

Sabrina