Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chirag_
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

QUESTION : Display Specific Models to Users in Talend Data Catalog

Hello Team,

I need some assistance with Talend Data Catalog. In the Repository under the Manage section, I created a new folder called "DI_JOB," which contains three models: a connection to Excel and Delimited File, an Oracle connection, and a Talend Studio job to transfer data from Excel to Oracle. Additionally, in the Manage -> Repository section, I have multiple folders with various jobs, including a folder called "Configuration" with published access. Whenever I create a new model, it appears alongside other models in the repository. How can I show a user a specific set of models from the repository? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

TLDR: I want to Modify in Talend Catalog in Such a way  that when the Intended User Logs in, it would see the Enterprise Architecture only of a specific job.
In the Architecture view all the components are seen, out of which i want to show a set of components to a User. how can i achieve that in Talend Data Catalog.

PS: ATTACHED Some Snips for better understanding.
This is My Repository Manager in which i want to show only the Architecture Diagram of the 3 Jobs (Data Integration,Excel,Oracle)

Chirag__0-1721302847125.png

This is My Actual Architecture View:

Chirag__1-1721302961220.png

I Want to show Results like this when the assigned user Logs in:

Chirag__2-1721303005791.png

Thanks and Regards,

Chirag.

Labels (2)
0 Replies