cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Access to the path 'Qlik.Sense.Common_CertificatesInstalled' is denied

Hi,

I have changed the service account for scheduler service using the steps below.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/April2018/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Deployme...

Once I restarted the services, scheduler starts but on QMC is still shows as stopped. When I try to restart the services QRD. QRS, QSS it throws error. However, if I managed to kill the process and stop the service. They get restarted by itself even if the startup type is changed to Manual from Automatic (delay start).

Now, I looked at scheduler logs and this is the error I could see but am not sure how I need to find the path which it is looking for.

ERROR qliksense01 System.Scheduler.Scheduler.Main 10 24ef4baf-2881-4b5d-b381-1223f727e894 BDX\828228

An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Qlik.Sense.Logging.IQSLogManager, System.Func`2[System.Threading.ThreadStart,Qlik.Sense.Common.Security.IThreadWrapper], Qlik.Sense.Common.Security.Privileges.ISystemPrivileges)' on type 'CertificatesInstalled'. ---> Access to the path 'Qlik.Sense.Common_CertificatesInstalled' is denied. (See inner exception for details.) Access to the path 'Qlik.Sense.Common_CertificatesInstalled' is denied.↵↓An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Qlik.Sense.Logging.IQSLogManager, System.Func`2[System.Threading.ThreadStart,Qlik.Sense.Common.Security.IThreadWrapper], Qlik.Sense.Common.Security.Privileges.ISystemPrivileges)' on type 'CertificatesInstalled'. ---> Access to the path 'Qlik.Sense.Common_CertificatesInstalled' is denied. (See inner exception for details.)    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)↵↓   at System.Threading.EventWaitHandle..ctor(Boolean initialState, EventResetMode mode, String name)↵↓   at Qlik.Sense.Common.Security.Certificates.CertificatesInstalled..ctor(IQSLogManager logManager, Func`2 newThreadWrapper, ISystemPrivileges systemPrivileges)↵↓   at lambda_method(Closure , Object[] )↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate()↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate()↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute()↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate()↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute()↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate()↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute()↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate()↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute()↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.Execute(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)↵↓   at lambda_method(Closure )↵↓   at Scheduler.Main.Init()↵↓   at Scheduler.Main.Startup() 24ef4baf-2881-4b5d-b381-1223f727e894

0 Replies