Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amy-M-Collins
Partner - Contributor III

All users UNKNOWN in License Monitor app

Hi,

In the Qlik app 'License Monitor', all my users on the 'User Detail' sheet are UNKNOWN.

I have looked in the load editor script and I can see that there is a mapping table to retrieve the user's name. Looking at the information the responses returned for both tables, the user id's do not match leading to the default value in the ApplyMap.

Does anyone has any idea why this may be happening?

Thanks,

Amy 

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I would suggest to get new license monitor where it is available and config. Then see if you can reload that. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Amy-M-Collins
Author

is there a place you can download it? if so, can you please share the link?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can find here from your server: C:\ProgramData\Qlik\ 
Sense\Repository\DefaultApps

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Chetan_MN
Support
Support

Hi @Amy-M-Collins You can import new copy of monitoring apps from the path %ProgramData%\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps\

For additional details on configuring monitoring apps, please refer to below

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/February2024/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_De...

Amy-M-Collins
Author

@Chetan_MN @Anil_Babu_Samineni 

I have re-imported the app but I still have the same issue. I believe the problem is a mis-match between the primary and foreign keys between the two tables which the ApplyMap function is based upon...