Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aschmeelk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Bookmarks missing for specific user

Hello!

I manage multiple users of Qlik Sense (Enterprise) and one of them has had their bookmarks - about 25 of them disappear. When I log in and view the App in their data Stream, I see all of the bookmarks that they say are missing - but when I log in using their credentials, they are not there.

I have RootAdmin of course and they don't, other wise I don't understand why they can't see these bookmarks. Is there a way for me to get them back for this user?

Labels (1)
3 Replies
kevincase
Creator II
Creator II

Hello, 

Have any security rules been modified?  This default rule allows the users to be able to create bookmarks - CreateAppObjectsPublishedApp

Kevin .....

aschmeelk
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your response!

This is what is set up for the security rules:

aschmeelk_0-1692019115639.png

This hasn't changed since the Stream/App were created - to my knowledge. There are many other streams set just like this one that are not experiencing this problem.

Alan.

kevincase
Creator II
Creator II

Alan,

The rule you are looking for is CreateAppObjectsPublishedApp.  You are showing a rule for a Stream.  That controls access to the stream not an application.

reateAppObjectsPublishedApp

CreateAppObjectsPublishedApp security rule properties
Property Details
Name CreateAppObjectsPublishedApp
Description Everyone who has read rights to a published app should also have rights to create sheets, stories, bookmarks and snapshots belonging to that app
Resource filter

App.Object_*

Actions Create
Context Only in hub
Type Default
Conditions !resource.App.stream.Empty() and resource.App.HasPrivilege("read") and (resource.objectType = "userstate" or resource.objectType = "sheet" or resource.objectType = "story" or resource.objectType = "bookmark" or resource.objectType = "snapshot" or resource.objectType = "embeddedsnapshot" or resource.objectType = "hiddenbookmark") and !user.IsAnonymous()