Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eric_careta
Partner - Contributor III

Can't access to the HUB on the RIM Node (Internal server error)

Hi everyone!

I have two nodes (Central and RIM Node). The central node have the virtual proxy with the prefix /central/ associated and the RIM node have the virtual proxy with the prefix /rim/ associated.

I can access to the qmc, hub and apps with the Central node (usting the prefix /central/) and I can access to the qmc and the apps with the RIM node (using the prefix /rim/) but when I try to access to the hub with the RIM node i have the following error:

eric_careta_0-1636711022987.png

I also attached here the developer console message:

eric_careta_1-1636711285957.png

Thanks!

6 Replies
Sebastian_Linser

Hello @eric_careta 

Did you use the same configuration for the virtual proxy on Central and RIM beside the different prefix?

Did you connect both to a proxy service as well?

Have you tried with https://localhost/hub on the Rim node. 

What does the proxy log report at the Rim node under c:\programdata\qlik\sense\log\proxy\trace\ ?

Best regards 

Sebastian 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂
rafael_barioni
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have the same problem, I created a new virtualproxy load balancing node and central proxy link, when I try to access prefix dev, the exact same errors happen, any solution? @eric_careta 

Rodolfolguin
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I have the same problem, on the central node there is no problem but when trying to enter the hub it shows the message "internal server error", we have tried everything and the problem still persists, does anyone have a solution?

rafael_barioni
Contributor II
Contributor II

I solved the problem, the node had a hostname per IP, just create a dns for the node and added it again and the problem was solved.

eric_careta
Author

Hi @rafael_barioni Could you show me how to do it? It doesn't give me the option to modify the Hostname.

eric_careta_0-1720175121181.png

rafael_barioni
Contributor II
Contributor II

Unfortunately, you can't just change the host, you need to delete the node and uninstall qliksense from it and install it again as the article suggests

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/May2024/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployA...