Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmmaCamacho
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'QmcTaskTableCacheDisabled')

Hi,

I installed a new Windows Update and now Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows is throwing the next error when starting the QMC:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'QmcTaskTableCacheDisabled')

Qlik Sense Hub will display nothing, only the waiting growing circles.

The Windows update is this one:

Security Update for Microsoft Windows KB5032190.

Anyone had this problem? Any tips how to solve this?

I have November 2023 patch 2

regards, Emma

Labels (2)
16 Replies
EmmaCamacho
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

@RafaelBarrios unfortunately this didnt work for me. I still cannot use Chrome. I can only use Edge and with the name of the machine (localhost doesnt work anymore either). I dont mind the localhost, but i do miss working with Chrome 😞

tin_u
Contributor II
Contributor II

Currently experiencing the same issue on November 23 - P2, tried both of the workarounds in the article provided by @RafaelBarrios & the JavaScript fix provided by @Anil_Babu_Samineni.

I'm not having any issues when accessing the QMC but 2-3 of my colleagues do, we've tried Chrome, Firefox & Edge. 

Do you have any other ideas of what might cause this? I've tasked one of them to provide me with a .HAR file for further investigation. 

EmmaCamacho
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi @tin_u , my chrome suddenly started to work again (with both the name of the server and localhost). Unfortunately, i dont know why is started to work. 

Try with the another name of the server (if you have more) or with the IP address,

regards, Emma

tin_u
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you @EmmaCamacho ! I'll inform my colleagues and have them try, this server is hosted in Azure, unsure if that would affect the issue but from what has been assessed so far this only seem happen to our Australian colleagues. 

Amit2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Some of our colleagues are also facing same behavior in Qlik sense November 2023 (patch 7) using both Chrome and Edge browsers.

We tried the resolution given in the mentioned link - https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Tasks-in-the-Qlik-Sense-Management-Console-d...

But it doesn't worked  for us.

Can anyone please let us know how to resolve the issue.

khai
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi, I had a similar problem. Might be due to large header size. Please see the following article:

Qlik Sense : "Qlik Sense G3 Broker API" error on the hub when the SAML response or ticket request contains a big number of groups in June 2019
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Sense-quot-Qlik-Sense-G3-Broker-API-quo...

Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

Hi,

This should solve the problem

QmcTaskTableCacheDisabled 

Rakesh HB