Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SantiagoJoseVega
Contributor
Contributor

How can I restore my "remaining login access passes"? - Qlik Sense

Hello to everyone. 

This is my scenario. I have an anonymous user what I created to publish apps, for public acccess. I created a "login access rules" for this user and also I configured the "virtual proxy" for the anonymous access, like the documentation of Qlik Sense says. 

Everything worked fine at this point, but this is the problem, it doesn't matter how many tokens I set to this user, always the "remaining login access passes" is setted to zero after the anonymous user access to the public stream. It seems very logic, right? This is how the tokens and the login access rules works, if I set 1 token I have 10 login access.

Is there a way to restore my "remaining login access passes" manually? Or using an script? Something?

I hope you can help with this problem.

Thanks, for advanced.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jay_Brown
Support
Support

@SantiagoJoseVega , there is not really a way to restore these, you need to make sure that your anonymous user doesn't stay logged in and continue to consume passes.  What did the monitoring apps usage report?

Did you review the information here?:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-allow-Anonymous-Hub-access-in-Qlik-Se... 

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jay_Brown
Support
Support

@SantiagoJoseVega , there is not really a way to restore these, you need to make sure that your anonymous user doesn't stay logged in and continue to consume passes.  What did the monitoring apps usage report?

Did you review the information here?:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-allow-Anonymous-Hub-access-in-Qlik-Se... 

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.