Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickarora
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

How to monitor 1 chart in app usage..performance monitoring

Qlik Sense comes w a canned monitoring app, can I monitor 1 chart within an app,which users used it?

Thanks 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jay_Brown
Support
Support

Hello @rickarora , The default monitoring apps enable you to monitor Sheet usage.  Although this is not specifically chart/object usage, if you have a specific object that you are concerned about you could separate the object by putting that single chart onto a sheet. In that case sheet usage would translate to chart usage.

It's not the most elegant solution, and if you simply want to monitor all charts to see usage, I'd encourage you to officially suggest an idea via the below link:

There you may click on Suggest an idea and post your request.
Let me know if you see any issues.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jay_Brown
Support
Support

Hello @rickarora , The default monitoring apps enable you to monitor Sheet usage.  Although this is not specifically chart/object usage, if you have a specific object that you are concerned about you could separate the object by putting that single chart onto a sheet. In that case sheet usage would translate to chart usage.

It's not the most elegant solution, and if you simply want to monitor all charts to see usage, I'd encourage you to officially suggest an idea via the below link:

There you may click on Suggest an idea and post your request.
Let me know if you see any issues.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
rickarora
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks, so in the existing monitoring default app, create a new tab and create the char that I want to monitor?

Could you please provide more specifics?

Thanks for the help!