Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.
Hi, I would like to build up a qlik sense server application for a customer. We do have different user groups and we want want to provide different apps for any groups.
We want to provide the app over the Internet (via the Qlik Hub)
How can we provide the useracess (mange User and Password) for such a scenario?
We do not have other application at all!
my thoughts to your question:
- Manage users in a centralized user directory like Active Directory or another source like SQL-DB or Excel
- Create your user groups in the Active Directory or in one of the other sources
- Use user directory connector to sync users into Qlik Sense with additional Filters for your groups
- Create tasks for user sync to keep user information up to date
- Create user access rules for automatic user access to Qlik Sense
- Use security rules in combination with custom properties to provide access to the applications for your groups
Hope this helps,
Hi Johannes,Many thx. And how can i provide a login screen? And is possible to style the page with logo etc?I look forward to every tip.best regardsChristoph