Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aldo-tgh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hub access error - "an error occurred - The server did not respond or could not process the request"

Hi Guys,

I would appreciate some ideas regarding the following deployment /installation/ configuration issue.

I have installed Qlik Sense server from scratch.

Qlik Sense 3.1 – on the cloud (Triple C) – Windows Server 2012 R2.

Installation method: “Custom” /” Central node”

After installation All Qlik Sense services are running with local admin user disregarding QS Repository DB that runs as it should under "Local System".

I have restardet the server.

I can access QMC using: https://IP address:4244/windows_authentication/?targetId=...

After authentication with Username and Pass, It open the QMC with: https://IP Address/qmc/

I have successfully installed the license.

While Trying to access hub – no license assignment yet – no available apps yet.

Just to test ability to access the HUB,

I get the error message "an error occurred - The server did not respond or could not process the request".

I have added the IP address of the server to the “White List” in Virtual Proxy in QMC in two different formats as follows:

The first:  IP Address

The second:  IP Address.ccc.net.il

After the change above, still having the same issue in both Chrome and IE

Below some information regarding Certificates.

Current User  ==> Personal – It looks that there is no relevant certificate.

Current User  ==> Trusted Root Certification Authorities - having "IP address-CA" certificate.

Local Computer ==> Personal -  having "IP address" certificate.

Local Computer ==> Trusted Root Certification Authorities -  having "IP address-CA" certificate.

Ports –  netstat from inside the server:

80 ==>  Listening

443 ==> Listening /Established /Time wait / Close wait /Listening

4243 ==> Listening /Established /Listening

4244 ==> Listening

4239 ==> Listening

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
aldo-tgh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Since the machine is not connected to any domain, all I needed to do is to re-install but using just host name (computer name)  without any additions and IP address neither during installation tasks.

Aldo.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
aldo-tgh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Since the machine is not connected to any domain, all I needed to do is to re-install but using just host name (computer name)  without any additions and IP address neither during installation tasks.

Aldo.

francisco_valle
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Thank you very much, this worked for me too.