Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II

List all streams at start

Hi all!

Since we updated our Qlik Sense to May 2022 version, we realized that inmediatelly after log-in into Hub, the stream list isn't completelly shown. It only apperas a couple of streams, butI have access to all of them (about 40). I need to wait and clic on empty stream list space to show all of them.

I've read that it's the behavior of new versions, but I prefer to have th efull list from the begginning.

It is possible to override this behavior whit some QMC / config file modification?

Best regards,

Alonso Torres.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hello @Gestion-PSD  yes this can be disabled. This feature is enabled by default and controlled via the HUB_HIDE_EMPTY_STREAMS feature flag set in C:\ProgramFiles\Qlik\Sense\CapabilityService\capabilities.json. To disable, set the flag to false and then restart of the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher service:

{"contentHash":"2ae4a99c9f17ab76e1eeb27bc4211874","originalClassName":"FeatureToggle","flag":"HUB_HIDE_EMPTY_STREAMS","enabled":false}

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hello @Gestion-PSD  yes this can be disabled. This feature is enabled by default and controlled via the HUB_HIDE_EMPTY_STREAMS feature flag set in C:\ProgramFiles\Qlik\Sense\CapabilityService\capabilities.json. To disable, set the flag to false and then restart of the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher service:

{"contentHash":"2ae4a99c9f17ab76e1eeb27bc4211874","originalClassName":"FeatureToggle","flag":"HUB_HIDE_EMPTY_STREAMS","enabled":false}

Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you so much, @Eugene_Sleator