Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II

List all streams at start

Hi all!

Since we updated our Qlik Sense to May 2022 version, we realized that inmediatelly after log-in into Hub, the stream list isn't completelly shown. It only apperas a couple of streams, butI have access to all of them (about 40). I need to wait and clic on empty stream list space to show all of them.

I've read that it's the behavior of new versions, but I prefer to have th efull list from the begginning.

It is possible to override this behavior whit some QMC / config file modification?

Best regards,

Alonso Torres.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hello @Gestion-PSD  yes this can be disabled. This feature is enabled by default and controlled via the HUB_HIDE_EMPTY_STREAMS feature flag set in C:\ProgramFiles\Qlik\Sense\CapabilityService\capabilities.json. To disable, set the flag to false and then restart of the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher service:

{"contentHash":"2ae4a99c9f17ab76e1eeb27bc4211874","originalClassName":"FeatureToggle","flag":"HUB_HIDE_EMPTY_STREAMS","enabled":false}

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hello @Gestion-PSD  yes this can be disabled. This feature is enabled by default and controlled via the HUB_HIDE_EMPTY_STREAMS feature flag set in C:\ProgramFiles\Qlik\Sense\CapabilityService\capabilities.json. To disable, set the flag to false and then restart of the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher service:

{"contentHash":"2ae4a99c9f17ab76e1eeb27bc4211874","originalClassName":"FeatureToggle","flag":"HUB_HIDE_EMPTY_STREAMS","enabled":false}

Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you so much, @Eugene_Sleator