Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denisb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Missing Data in Operations Monitor since November 2021 upgrade

Hi at all, 

we upgraded Qlik Sense to November 2021 and know the operations monitor doesn´t show what it should. 

For example in "Task Details" we have new reloads only from HUB. But we cannot see the reloads from tasks, which apps are published. 

denisb_0-1637846171466.png

We´ve already replaced "Operations Monitor" with a new version from "C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps". Didn´t help. 

Any ideas? 

Best Regards

Denis 

7 Replies
Alexis_Touet
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @denisb 

Have you tried to also move your existing QVD´s to another folder, and make a full reload with the latest version of the app ? 

Best regards

Please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct, as it will help other members to find solutions more easily 😉
denisb
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

You mean the QVDs in "C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log" ? 

Yes, didn`t help. 

We have deleted/moved this files and "Operations Monitor" created them new:

denisb_0-1638185658602.png

maksim_senin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello everyone,

We faced the same issue on Nov 2021 and found that it happens due to changes in the Scheduler logs:

maksim_senin_0-1640606485786.png

the field has been populated with session ID, but not it's always 0 and that breaks reload summary calculation.

Finally, only tasks reloaded from hub are shown after upgrading.

Is there a solution?

Thank you.

Arthur_Marseuti
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Same issue here at two customers of mine. Also tried to move the qvd files to another location and also checked if the app can access the archive log folder. Everything is fine except the task data still missing. Only reloads made in the workspace are loaded into the app, the published one's are still missing. In the qvd file the data does exist, but the Operations Monitor seems to filter it out.

DavidDocquoyBaudelet
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

No solution for this ?

patrickbe
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I found a KBA that advises to import the default "Reloads Monitor" app from C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps and this works for me. I can't find the related KBA anymore, but I'm sure it exists.

DavidDocquoyBaudelet
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I use "Reloads Monitor" and it's working fine.

But I would have preferred that the application "Operations Monitor" be repaired.