Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ldubin
Contributor II
Contributor II

Purged document entry remains non-isolated

Slow season so I'm going through our Qlik environment cleaning up minor log errors and warnings. Normally I can find great info here about what each means but this one eluded me. We have a bunch of warnings:

Purged document entry remains non-isolated after X minutes

I assume this mean Qlik can't delete something that it doesn't need anymore? Or....something? Anyone point me in the direction of what this means generally?

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @ldubin,

I assisted a customer with a similar issue some time ago. I learned that Purged document entry remains non-isolated after X minutes means that the engine was unable to purge documents out of the memory cache of the node. 

Are you running a current version of Qlik Sense? If not, suggest that you upgrade to one of the more recent versions.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @ldubin,

I assisted a customer with a similar issue some time ago. I learned that Purged document entry remains non-isolated after X minutes means that the engine was unable to purge documents out of the memory cache of the node. 

Are you running a current version of Qlik Sense? If not, suggest that you upgrade to one of the more recent versions.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
ldubin
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This actually makes a lot of sense with what we are seeing.  We actually just started the "paperwork" to update to Nov 2022 (from Nov 2021 Patch 16) so this will just be the icing on the cake of why we should update (and more often)! 
Thanks, I will report back/open a ticket if this doesn't fix it....it'll be a while before approval works its way through.