cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kristofvdw1
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

QS Dashboard not refreshing after reload on Raspberry Pie

At my client they are having a problem with a Raspberry Pie using Chromium, which is displaying a Dashboard from a Qlik Sense Server app. The problem is that the app will reload daily, but the app (the webpage) on the Raspberry Pie will not update automatically. They are currently resolving this by remoting to the Pie and pressing f5 in the browser. I have advised them an extension with a javascript refresh script and using an Iframe with an html-refresh. But due to security reasons, they rejected this approach. On other screens, or pc’s they are not having this issue. Any idea’s to fix this? 

Ideally we want to know why it doesn't refresh automatically. Is this maybe a buffer issue? A not so ideal solution would be where we mimick or automate the refresh of the screen. As the reload time is variable, and they'd like to sync the refresh to the reload. 

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

When you refer "On other screens, or pc’s they are not having this issue. Any idea’s to fix this" The other PCs are using Raspberry PI as well? Or windows OS? 

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
Kristofvdw1
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

They are indeed using Windows. 

Giuseppe_Novello

I would return back  to the Raspberry PI and the browser is failing to do gracefully refresh the site. I would reach Google support to check on this, I search in the webex and found few other customer with other software having similar issues, not sure if this is working by design from Raspberry PI.

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik