cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phungle
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Cloud using tags to improve search

Trying to find a better way to search for content in my apps.  In each app, there are many sections in the Load Editor area.  I thought that I could use tags so that I can search which app has the content better, but in Qlik Cloud, I don't see a way to search for the tags.  Also, the tags option only show up when I publish an app.

What are tags use for in Qlik Cloud?  Other than the app name, is there another way to help search for the Sections in the app Data Load Editor screen?

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @phungle ,

Here Editing app details ‒ Qlik Cloud you could see what tags are used for, but might not suit what you would like to achieve.

If there is no alternative way, you might consider opening an Idea on ideation section.

Ideation Guidelines: Getting Started with Ideation - Qlik Community - 1781433

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Check out the smart search feature...perhaps that's what you need?
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Search/use-smart-search-...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
phungle
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks.  I know that smart search can be used inside the app which I do use.  What I am referring to is when you are outside the apps in the Catalog page, and I want to find the Section name but not sure which app it is in.  I thought perhaps the tags can help, but can't search for tags also.

Frank_S
Support
Support

cc @Vinay_B @

Any thoughts?

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Albert_Candelario

Hello @phungle ,

Here Editing app details ‒ Qlik Cloud you could see what tags are used for, but might not suit what you would like to achieve.

If there is no alternative way, you might consider opening an Idea on ideation section.

Ideation Guidelines: Getting Started with Ideation - Qlik Community - 1781433

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer