Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diwakarreddy
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense 2023 Stable version

Hi ,

We are currently on Qlik Sense Feb-2022 version and planning for an upgrade. Can anyone help me with the stable version on Qlik sense in 2023 to plan for an upgrade .

Thank you.

Regards,

Diwakar.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello  @diwakarreddy,

All the Qlik Sense client managed version are stable and ready to be used for any customer.

I always suggest to review the release notes and the what's new section of all the version on between your current one and the one you will install.

I would advise to install the latest patch of the newest version as you will benefit of the latest enfacement and features on the product and within the latest patch as it will contain the latest corrective development for such version.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Albert_Candelario

Hello  @diwakarreddy,

All the Qlik Sense client managed version are stable and ready to be used for any customer.

I always suggest to review the release notes and the what's new section of all the version on between your current one and the one you will install.

I would advise to install the latest patch of the newest version as you will benefit of the latest enfacement and features on the product and within the latest patch as it will contain the latest corrective development for such version.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer