Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LDR
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows - Upgrade from May-2022 to May 2023 Path 1 - QMC shows an error - Failed to load properties. No data found

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if that's the right forum else let me know.

My question is:

I have upgrade QS Windows from May-2022 to May 2023 SP 1. And now, when I open QMC the following error appears. 

LDR_0-1687797823889.png

I tried to run tasks, duplicate apps and everything worked however, I'd like to solve it.

Does anybody know how to fixe it?

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jay_Brown
Support
Support

Hello @LDR ,

We've discovered an issue where this could happen if Qlik PostgreSQL Installer (commonly referred to as the QPI tool) is executed on a patched system. It does not seem to happen when QPI is run against Qlik Sense without patches.  Can you confirm that's what you are seeing?

To workaround this issue, you can uninstall patches prior to running the QPI tool.  If the system has already been affected, running a Qlik Sense repair should resolve the issue.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/May2023/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployA... 

Documentation should be coming soon for this, either via an article or release notes.  Hope that helps!

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Jay_Brown
Support
Support

Hello @LDR ,

We've discovered an issue where this could happen if Qlik PostgreSQL Installer (commonly referred to as the QPI tool) is executed on a patched system. It does not seem to happen when QPI is run against Qlik Sense without patches.  Can you confirm that's what you are seeing?

To workaround this issue, you can uninstall patches prior to running the QPI tool.  If the system has already been affected, running a Qlik Sense repair should resolve the issue.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/May2023/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployA... 

Documentation should be coming soon for this, either via an article or release notes.  Hope that helps!

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
LDR
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @Jay_Brown 

It was like you said, my system was May'2022 Patch 3. And yes, the way to solve it was to uninstall all patches, repair the base installation (immediatly any issue was solved) and apply the last patch.

Regards

fatinfazrizanor
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi LDR,

May i know after you repair, what patch u installed? 

LDR
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @fatinfazrizanor 

Like I said I installed Patch 3 (you know it includes Path 1 and 2 too). Doing that the issue was solved.

If you have any other question let me know.

Regards