Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Sense No Access Pass for IOS Users Only

Hi All,

Windows Server 2016  - Qlik Hosted Server

I created a sales user and logged to Qlik. And allocated a analyzer license for the sales user. I checked through my Qlik hosted server, user can log to the hub and open the application.

Now, I logged to Qlik from internal and external network using sales user, and all users can log and view the application.

Problem:
Then, I tried to log  from MAC PC & IOS devices(Checked in All browsers) using sales user, and all users can log to Qlik. But  no one is able to view/open the application as it shows an error "You cannot access Qlik Sense because you have no access pass".

Can you all please help me on this at your earliest convenience as it's urgent..?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi All,

The issue got sorted. The issue was in the domain name.

My domain name: text.xyx

Username: sales

When I type text.xyx\sales, it is logging in and when I opened a application, it says "You have no access pass".

Then I tried, text\sales and it logged and when I opened a application and it works fine.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @muhammedraleen , I need a clarification: are you having the issue on iOS only (as specified in subject) or also on Macs?

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi All,

The issue got sorted. The issue was in the domain name.

My domain name: text.xyx

Username: sales

When I type text.xyx\sales, it is logging in and when I opened a application, it says "You have no access pass".

Then I tried, text\sales and it logged and when I opened a application and it works fine.

Thanks