Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greg-anderson
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Qlik Sense 'No selections applied' in selection bar (filters not appearing)

Working with Qlik Sense September 2020 release.  This is happening intermittently.  Can't identify a specific set of circumstances that is causing it.

I'm seeing 'No selections applied' in the selection bar.  In this case, one selection was applied as a Sheet Action.  The second was applied by clicking in a chart.

I see references to this bug occurring in 2019, but it was reportedly resolved.  Anyone know how to resolve it today?

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 11.51.36 AM.png

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @greg-anderson the bug has been fixed by R&D. The fix is in the following releases

Feb 2021 patch 15
May 2021 patch 10
August 2021 patch  5
November 2021 patch 1

View solution in original post

7 Replies
cmurrell3
Contributor
Contributor

We are seeing the exact same issue on September 2020 patch 2.

Did you resolve this issue?

Joseph_Musekura
Support
Support

Hi Greg,

Do you still experiencing this issue?

If yes, did you try Qlik Sense September 2020 patch 5? 

I am interested to know which action sheet was used. Do you have same behavior if you delete the action sheet for example?. So, please report this issue to Qlik Support. Don't forget to provide a QVF sample, steps to reproduce the issue and last tested Qlik version.
/Joseph

w_a
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello,

The same issue appears on version May 2021 Patch 4. Someone knows if it was resolving??

greg-anderson
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

I am still seeing the issue sporadically. We are now on QSE Windows May 2021.

It seems to be happening less often, but I have not been able to identify any particular set of circumstances that causes it.

Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @w_a and @greg-anderson! This is a known defect in QlikSense that is currently under investigation within our R&D department with the following reference ID: QB-6400. Unfortunately at the moment, we haven't been able to define the root cause yet.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
mattphillip
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Andrea,

Just wondering whether the cause of this issue has been identified yet? Seeing it for the first time in our new QSE installation.

Appreciated.

Matt

Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @greg-anderson the bug has been fixed by R&D. The fix is in the following releases

Feb 2021 patch 15
May 2021 patch 10
August 2021 patch  5
November 2021 patch 1