Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Sense Not Working - HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

Hi All,

I have installed Qlik sense on server, where the server is hosted on amazon.  The server is Windows Server 2016, before installing Qlik, the following server features were installed; AD CS, File and Storage Services, IIS & Windows Server Essentials. We installed Qlik smoothly, we were working fine.

After a month, the windows password got expired and the services stopped. So we updated the password in the Qlik services. 

As of now, the Qlik services are running smoothly. But we are getting a Http Error 404. I have attached screenshot of the error. Can you guys please help me out at your earliest convenience ! Bit Urgent !

Thank you!

muhammedraleen_0-1651732304860.png

Qlik Sense Business 

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

In my opinion the 2nd article @Benoit_C posted could be the correct one as seems IIS is interfering with Qlik Sense.

Are you trying to integrated Qlik Sense with IIS or IIS was just installed there and using the same ports as Qlik Sense?

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

In my opinion the 2nd article @Benoit_C posted could be the correct one as seems IIS is interfering with Qlik Sense.

Are you trying to integrated Qlik Sense with IIS or IIS was just installed there and using the same ports as Qlik Sense?

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you very much. I'll refer to it, and work on it. get you back !

muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

IIS was just installed there. Even though the Qlik Sense was working while IIS was installed in the server.
But after a month, the Qlik throwed this error! I think IIS is using the Qlik ports. I'll work on the above Article and get you all back. Thank you !

Benoit_C
Support
Support

Perfect, let us know @muhammedraleen

Thanks,

Benoit

muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi All,

As per your 2nd article you have mentioned, the IIS Web Server was using the Qlik ports. So, I stopped all the IIS Services and restarted all the Qlik services.

Now, the Qlik is working fine. Thank you very much for your support !

@Benoit_C @Albert_Candelario 

Benoit_C
Support
Support

Hello muhammedraleen,

Thanks for confirming and I'm glad it's solved. 

Regards,

Benoit