Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JordanGaw24
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense SaaS Embedded Chart Auto Login

Hi All,

We have deployed a web app which uses embedded charts to display data on a .net framework website and this works with no issues. We are wanting to load this website on the startup of the PC. This was set up in chrome to open the website and all of the tabs etc and again no issues here.

The issue we are having is it asks us to log in each time we open this up on start up. The details are saved in the browser etc but ideally we are wanting this to go straight through to the website we created instead of stopping at qlik to login.

Currently in each of the web pages we have this bit of JS to authenticate the login. I understand we will need to embed the username and password of the user we are wanting to login with. Any help on this subject is greatly appreciated.

JordanGaw24_0-1632307088992.png

JordanGaw24_1-1632307151535.png

Regards

Jordan

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

3 Replies
Sebastian_Linser

Hello @JordanGaw24 

Is this what you are looking for?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/August2021/Subsystems/Mashups/Content/Sense_Mashups/mash...

Best regards

Sebastian

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂
JordanGaw24
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Sebastian_Linser ,

Thanks for the reply!

I have tried this solution and it works to a certain degree. It doesnt ask the user to login but after a period of maybe 24 hours the embedded charts on my website don't display any data and you have to login to resolve this. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but due to the fact the reports are displayed around the factory on TV's then I am needing a solution where you only login once and the credentials are hard coded to just auto login.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jordan

Sebastian_Linser

Hello @JordanGaw24 

Have you tried that one https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/met_win_settimeout.asp and then set a timeout from under 24 hours, just doing a new call to connect()

regards

Sebastian

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂