cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shakil909
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Sense multi-node load balancing

Hello everyone - I have a multi-node qlik sense site (september 2018 version) with 1 central and 1 rim node. The rim node is already connected to the central node and the certificates have been distributed to the rim node.

Central node is running all services

Rim node is running all but proxy (all user interaction is via the Central node proxy)

I would like to use the central node to just handle user app requests (for better/faster user experience) and the rim node to run all the scheduled tasks for data extraction (qvds) and app reloads. What is the most efficient load balancing configuration to achieve this effect?

I have added the central node and rim node as the load balancing nodes within the central node virtual proxy. Is that the correct approach? Also, what load balancing rule(s) should I put in place for the central node to run all scheduled reload tasks in the rim node?

Any suggestion/recommendation will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Shak

3 Replies
martinsandin
Employee
Employee

For this particular scenario it would appear that the simplest way would be to simply set the central node scheduler to "Master" only.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! did you get it to work? how did you solve it?

Thanks in advance

Dai

rohitk1609
Master
Master

If still issue is not fixed, lets have a discussion here:
Best Practices for Qlik Sense Multi-Node Setup & Load Balancing(Let's Discuss Problem here)