Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngoctu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik integrate on MRTM.

Dear Qlik team,

I want to raise the issue that needs your team's support.

we integrate Qlik on MRTM (a platform Automation Marketing). Qlik is a dashboard, report.

please see the attached files for detailed issues.

P/S; please refer to case number is 00155813: Qlik integrate on MRTM.

Labels (2)
15 Replies
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @ngoctu did you mean to attach this to your active support case? I have left a comment on the case mentioning that you have responded here, and I have attached the files there. I have, however, removed the files from the public community post to prevent any potentially sensitive information from being out there.

All the best,
Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
ngoctu
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Sonja_Bauernfeind 

yes the attached files are the case that I raised support.

Thanks for removing the attached files, please suggest a solution

ngoctu
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Please suggest a solution, I didn't receive anything from Qlik team.

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @ngoctu I have reached out to our internal team to review the status of your case. 

All the best,
Sonja

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello again, @ngoctu 

Please continue your communication directly in your case. Your case team has been alerted.

All the best,
Sonja 

ngoctu
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi, Do you have any updates about the solution? how to solve it?

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @ngoctu,

The best way to get updates on an existing Qlik Support case is to work within the case itself. As @Sonja_Bauernfeind previously mentioned, please work with the support engineer assigned to your case directly.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Haidannx
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi  @Sonja_Bauernfeind  and @Chip_Matejowsky,

I`m Dang, a consultant from SIFT-AG Vietnam. My team are in charge of implementing Qlik Sense for Mr. @ngoctu`s company.

@Sonja_Bauernfeind could you please provide clarification on the statement "Please continue your communication directly in your case. Your case team has been alerted."? We haven't received any communication from the Qlik team other than this Supporting Case on QCS.

Thank you.

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @Haidannx 

We urge your client to communicate to support in the case itself, as the support agent assigned to the case is not alerted when a community post is made. This post is a public community post which has no ties to the support ticket; any updates or update requests to the case must be done in the support case directly to allow for our support agents to communicate effectively with your client.

This includes the sharing of log files, screenshots, etc.

All the best,
Sonja