Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
montanablue2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik sense proxy not coming up, no QMC access

In qlik sense 2021 I am getting the following errors in the system_proxy trace logs on the Central node. I checked the VirtualProxyConfigs Postgresql table and its empty so I suspect the errors are occurring as there is no virtual proxy configured. Am I right and if so, how do I create a new virtual proxy without using the QMC?

920	20240208T192433.572+0000	INFO	ca1-sbx-qsc-a01	System.Proxy.Proxy.Communication.Rest.ProxyRestClient	19	32546c91-bd7a-4bc0-8fb0-ecd87da4ab82	CLOUD\svc-ca1-sbx-qlik	Message from remote endpoint at https://localhost:4242/: The service does not exist				32546c91-bd7a-4bc0-8fb0-ecd87da4ab82
921	20240208T192433.572+0000	WARN	ca1-sbx-qsc-a01	System.Proxy.Proxy.Settings.SettingsHandler	11	02150c6c-ea79-477a-a1cd-8e896192c75f	CLOUD\svc-ca1-sbx-qlik	Could not contact local repository to retrieve proxy service settings	The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.	   at Proxy.Communication.Rest.ProxyRestClient.CallSync[TR](String restCommand, RESTMethod method, Object jsonObject, IDictionary`2 additionalHeaders)↵↓   at Proxy.Communication.Rest.QrsRestClient.GetLocalProxyService()↵↓   at Proxy.Settings.SettingsHandler.TryRetrieveSettingsFor[T](Func`1 call, String resourceName)		02150c6c-ea79-477a-a1cd-8e896192c75f

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
montanablue2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I resolved the situation by dropping the QSR database and reinstalling qliksense.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@montanablue2 Is this first time installation? If not, Can we know how and what happened with you windows server (ex, Any hotfix installed, any modification done etc.)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
montanablue2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

this is a windows domain migration in which the FQDN of the Qlik servers has changed. I essentially moved the servers from one domain to another and recreated qlik certificates using bootstrap on the central node. 

When did not work, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling qliksense on the central node.

I do notice the ProxyServices and VirtualProxyConfigs tables are empty at this point.

montanablue2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I resolved the situation by dropping the QSR database and reinstalling qliksense.