Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RanOuerg
Creator
Creator

Qlik sense upgrade from Auguest 2022 version to February 2024 Error printing service

Hello i'm trying to do the upgrade of my current version Qlik sense to February 2024

i have run the patch and the setup file  

but i'm having an issue on the central node, my printing service is not running correctly 

On the QMC i'm having as Statut : PRINTING HAS STOPPED 

and in the log i have this error message 

RanOuerg_0-1718017428045.png

Have you any idea how to fix this

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sebastian_Linser

Hello,

the error states that it does not find the qlikclient certificate located in the service user personal store. You could try a bootstrap with "restorehostname" which will recreate the cert if its missing.

1. stop all services beside qlik sense service dispatcher and Qlik Sense Repository Database (alt. postgres-x64-14) service
  2. open cmd as admin
  3. cd "C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Repository"

4. Execute the following command:

Repository.exe -bootstrap -standalone -restorehostname

5. wait for 

[INFO] Entering main startup phase...

When the command has completed successfully check for errors in the logs and the following message is displayed:

Bootstrap mode has terminated. Press ENTER to exit..

6. start all services

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Sebastian_Linser

Hello,

the error states that it does not find the qlikclient certificate located in the service user personal store. You could try a bootstrap with "restorehostname" which will recreate the cert if its missing.

1. stop all services beside qlik sense service dispatcher and Qlik Sense Repository Database (alt. postgres-x64-14) service
  2. open cmd as admin
  3. cd "C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Repository"

4. Execute the following command:

Repository.exe -bootstrap -standalone -restorehostname

5. wait for 

[INFO] Entering main startup phase...

When the command has completed successfully check for errors in the logs and the following message is displayed:

Bootstrap mode has terminated. Press ENTER to exit..

6. start all services

RanOuerg
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello  @Sebastian_Linser ,

The problem was the friendly name, i changed from QlikClientAPI to QlikClient and it works well

I have an other issue on my third node :

I have issue with Postgres data base, have any ideas how can fix this 

Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: PostgreSQL125. Product Version: 14.173.3. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: QlikTech International AB. Installation success or error status: 160

Thank you!

RanOuerg
Creator
Creator
Author

Sebastian_Linser

@RanOuerg contact us in support and we will fix it, the next step will require a short meeting with you.