Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarany
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikview- Current selections Object does not populate the values selected under Calendar object

Hi All,

We have an issue reported in Qlikview dashboard. The values that i select in the Calendar object is not shown in the current selection sheet. I have shared the screenshot below for easy understanding. can someone help with this issue? We do have more than 1 calendar prompt, when I make a selection in those prompt the values appear in the current selection sheet. The problem appears with only one Calendar prompt where the chosen/selected values do not appear in the current selection sheet. 

Appreciate any response in this regard. 

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

Is the calendar-box really related to fields or does it associated with a variable?

- Marcus

Sarany
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Marcus,

This is variable driven. 

Sarany_0-1625835720172.png

marcus_sommer

Variables couldn't be displayed within the current selections box. Therefore I suggest to change the logic to a field like by the other calendar-boxes  - why should have one of them a different logic?

- Marcus

Sarany
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Marcus,

Indeed the other prompts that are in the dashboard has the similar structure that are variable driven and those are working fine. The one that is highlighted below as a similar structure and it is working fine. 

Sarany_0-1625838562046.png

- Saranya L

marcus_sommer

The logic behind the variables may be different. If the variable-values are used as conditions within a set analysis the objects show what they should but nothing will be displayed within the current selection box. But if the variable-selection triggers a field-selection the results within the objects are the same but the current selection box has a valid selection which could be shown.

- Marcus