Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Majed
Contributor III
Contributor III

Reloading app from QAP published App

Hello experts. I have an application running on Qlik Sense server on premises. The application reads from a local file. I added a button for reloading the data, so that the user can refresh the data from the front end. It works as expected.

Now, I published the app to QAP server. I tested the reload button, it works only on dev-hub single configurator. But it does not work outside of dev-hub.

I guess the reason is that on Dev-hub, I am logged in. I gave permission to everyone on the data connection, and still the same result.

When I reload the application from QMC, it also reloads normally.

Appreciate your support.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Ray_Strother
Support
Support

Hello ,

Please take a look at this community post.
https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/App-Reload-button/td-p/1727964
Majed
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks, I already looked at this thread, and still nothing. I guess it is a QAP issue, as I have followed the recommendation found here Github Reload Button where the rules are:

Spoiler
Conditions (((resource.resourcetype="App" and resource.stream.name="Everyone") or (resource.resourcetype="App.Object" and resource.app.stream.name="Everyone")))

which basically allows any app in the stream name Everyone to be updated, and still nothing gets updated.

I also tried to add the user as anonymous, and still the same.