Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Majed
Contributor III
Contributor III

Reloading app from QAP published App

Hello experts. I have an application running on Qlik Sense server on premises. The application reads from a local file. I added a button for reloading the data, so that the user can refresh the data from the front end. It works as expected.

Now, I published the app to QAP server. I tested the reload button, it works only on dev-hub single configurator. But it does not work outside of dev-hub.

I guess the reason is that on Dev-hub, I am logged in. I gave permission to everyone on the data connection, and still the same result.

When I reload the application from QMC, it also reloads normally.

Appreciate your support.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Ray_Strother
Support
Support

Hello ,

Please take a look at this community post.
https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/App-Reload-button/td-p/1727964
Majed
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks, I already looked at this thread, and still nothing. I guess it is a QAP issue, as I have followed the recommendation found here Github Reload Button where the rules are:

Spoiler
Conditions (((resource.resourcetype="App" and resource.stream.name="Everyone") or (resource.resourcetype="App.Object" and resource.app.stream.name="Everyone")))

which basically allows any app in the stream name Everyone to be updated, and still nothing gets updated.

I also tried to add the user as anonymous, and still the same.